7” liner running procedure
- Hold Toolbox talk on rig floor, to advise all rig-personnel involved of the objectives, summary of the running procedure, and to discuss any particular care or safety concerns.
- Company Man and Mud Logger to prepare Liner Weight + Metal Displacement Diagrams.
- Pick up shoe-track sub assemblies and perform floating equipment test.
- Install pip tags in liner joints, as per programme. The pip tags should be wrapped with Teflon tape prior to DOPE and M/U.
- Pick up the Liner Hanger assembly very carefully to avoid . . .
Subscribe to view the Content