Casing and Liner Pressure Testing
The test pressure and the justification for this pressure shall be clearly indicated in the testing programme. The casing string shall be tested to the lowest value as dictated by the following pressure:
- the casing/liner design pressure or 75% of the casing/liner burst
- the wellhead design pressure
- the working rating of the BOP
- cement head working pressure rating
- float equipment manufacturer’s test pressure limitation.
If the casing is not pressure tested immediately after bumping the plugs . . .