Checklist completion tubing running operations
- Is the T/A consistent with the hanger nipple and with the P-seals?
- Do you know the hanger nipple serial number?
- Do you know the tubing M/U torque?
- How many turns to close the SRT rams? (Check the number of turns required to close the SRT rams while the crew is testing the line to 600 bars).
- Measure the distance RT / Hanger nipple while the tubing is pulled at the beginning of the workover.
- Have you measured all the parts required . . .
Subscribe to view the Content