Drilling Fluids Responsibilities
The correct selection, engineering and maintenance of drilling fluids is critical to the success of the drilling operations. Each member of the rig team must understand their responsibilities to ensure:
- the work required to mix and/or treat the drilling fluids is carried out safely and economically
- any discharges are handled in an environmentally responsible manner
- all health risks associated with chemical usage are controlled
- the drilling fluids meet the Company specifications and standards required
- there is no damage to the well bore which may . . .
Subscribe to view the Content