This article describes the basic Drilling Standards.
The Drilling Department shall deliver a ‘fit for purpose’ wellbore, the criteria of which are:
- attainment of the required bottom hole position
- meet the planned trajectory without excessive dogleg security
- penetrate the reservoir without formation impairment
- provide hole conditions that allow attainment of high quality logs, RFT data, cores, cuttings etc.
- drill the well without injury to personnel or damage to the environment.
All depths (either along hole or true vertical or . . .