ESP - Checklist for starting up
- Grounding of the wellhead, vented junction box and switchboard should be checked.
- Phase rotation equipment should be used to ensure that the motor will rotate in the correct direction.
- All flowline valves should be opened.
- The voltages and kVA ratings of the power transformers should be checked.
- The fuses, overload and underload settings should be checked.
- The current and voltage transformer ratios should be checked.
- The ammeter charts should correspond to the current transformer ratio, and the speed of . . .
Subscribe to view the Content