Example 7in liner 2 stage cementing procedure
- Calibrate rig pumps efficiency during the conditioning trip prior to pulling out of the hole to run casing.
- Check and line up manifold valves so that pumping can start upon positioning liner with shoe in place. Washing down the liner could be necessary. Use liner with 60,000 lbs shear pin.
1. Setting Temblock Plug / MagnePlus
- Mix required volume of temblock.
- RIH with 3.1/2in cement stinger to 300ft below the Magne Plus setting depth and . . .
Subscribe to view the Content