Liner running Operations - Best Practices 4.5" Liner Running Checklist
- Pre-job planning meeting with all key personnel.
- Refer to Tubular supplier Guidelines.
- Liner weight and displacement graphs to be prepared.
- Pip tags to be available prior to running liner.
- Back up shoe, float and landing collars should be available on location.
- Make sure to drift DP in the derrick during the running of the liner in order to eliminate the possibility of having any debris as well as plugging the pipe.
- Ensure Gauge the OD . . .
Subscribe to view the Content