Logging Operations Best Practices
- Operations Engineer to organise pre-job meeting at the rig site with rig and office personnel to discuss the job objective and hazards.
- Pictorials to be prepared and discussed during pre-job meeting so it can be followed during rigging up.
- When MRX logging is required, ensure that two units available on location prior to starting the job.
- Ensure that all personnel are standing clear of the catwalk when hoisting the tools from the cat walk to the rig floor.
- Ensure that a tag line is . . .
Subscribe to view the Content